Click to view job description and application:
• Dental Assistant
We are in search of an EDFA-certified Dental Assistant for our Brunswick office.
If you desire to make a difference in children’s lives, help them to discover self-confidence through their smile, and instill in them a healthy association with the dentist at a young age, then look no further than Surfside!
If you meet the following qualifications, you MUST include a professional cover letter, in addition to your resume, that outlines your experience. Please provide examples of why you are fit for the position.
• 1+ YRS experience
• MUST be EFDA-certified (DANB-certified, but not required)
• Genuine love for children
• Can-do attitude
• Team player
• Organizational skills
• Time management skills
• Performer — As a pediatric office, whether for dress-up days or spontaneous dance videos for social media, you MUST be comfortable and willing to be silly on the spot or in front of the camera.
Job Type: Full Time (Monday-Friday 7:00AM-3PM) Willing to travel to other offices based on the scheduling needs.
DO NOT CALL — Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Consent for pre-employment drug screening.
• 401(k) matching
• Health insurance
• Paid Time off
Use the form below or send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
• Patient Care Coordinator
Patient Care Coordinator
If you are an outgoing team player who is ready to assist in making a positive impact on the health and confidence of children, we are excited to invite you to apply to our administrative team today!
We are in search of a Patient Care Coordinator to join our Brunswick and Hinesville teams.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to: answering high call volume phone lines, scheduling appointments, reviewing treatment plans, text and email correspondence, daily payment reconciliations.
If you meet the qualifications listed below, you must provide a cover letter and resume that outlines your experience and details why you would be a great fit for the position.
- 1 year of administrative and/or customer service experience
- Collections and/or billing experience preferred
- Time management Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Willingness to learn
- Performer — As a pediatric office, whether for dress-up days or spontaneous dance videos for social media, you MUST be comfortable and willing to be silly on the spot or in front of the camera.
Job Type: Full time
Eligible applications MUST be willing to travel to any of our three office locations (Brunswick, Richmond Hill, Hinesville).
Pay Rate: $14 - $17/hour
DO NOT CALL - Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Consent for pre-employment drug screening and background check. Flu vaccinations required.
Paid time off
Use the form below or send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
• Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH)
Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH)
We are looking for our next office family member. We are an established pediatric dental office that continues to grow in popularity. You do not need to be an expert in pediatrics, but you must have a willingness to learn, a love for working with children, and currently hold a Georgia license as a Registered Dental Hygienist. Our talented staff is dedicated to making sure every child has a wonderful dental experience.
• Registered Dental Hygienist in the state of Georgia
• Desire to work as a part of a HIGH ENERGY team. Seriously...we like to dance and know how to have fun!
• Willingness to dress up as the tooth fairy, dance in social media videos, and not afraid to be silly.
• One year of experience is preferred.
DO NOT CALL — Please submit a resume and cover letter explaining why you would be a great addition to our team and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paid Time Off
Use the form below or send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.