COVID-19 Policies & Procedures
At Surfside Kids, our core mission is the safety and quality of life of children and family we serve.
We have adapted infection control strategies in the workplace based on CDC and OSHA guidelines, using appropriate combinations of engineering and administrative controls, safe work practices, and personal protective equipment (PPE) to prevent patient and employee exposure.
🎥🚫🦠 To learn more, please watch our COVID-19 Control & Prevention video.
We have instituted additional policies during this uncertain time, to keep our patients, family and staff safe:
1. One parent, per child, per visit. Only 1 child and 1 parent will be allowed in the office at a time. If you have additional family members, they must stay at home, or wait in the car.
2. No walks ins. Please call ahead, or call the emergency to reach the doctor on call.
3. If your child is ill, or has been sick recently, we ask that you get cleared by a pediatrician before rescheduling your appointment.
4. You will be required to use hand sanitizer, and have your temperature taken with a non-contact thermometer before entering.
5. Per CDC guidelines, anyone over the age of 2 must wear a mask.
For 24-hour emergency access, call 912-715-SURF (7873) and press option 2.
Office 912-715-SURF (7873)
Sat & Sun: Closed
135 Cedar Street
Richmond Hill, GA 31324
103 East General Stewart Way
Hinesville, GA 31313
4850 Altama Avenue
Brunswick, GA 31520